UNESA Senior Administration Staff
UNESA Vice-Chancellor (VC)
Position currently vacant
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (DVC) and Registrar
Alternative Emails: and
• DD (Doctor of Divinity), Honorary
• MA (Master of Arts) in Management, Harvard University, Cambridge (Boston), MA, USA
• MBA (Master of Business Administration), United States International University (USIU), Nairobi, Kenya
• BMC (Bachelor of Mass Communication), University of Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia
• AS (Associate of Science Degree) in Computer Science, Quincy College, Quincy, MA, USA
• ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels, Peterhouse, Marondera, Zimbabwe
Evelyn N. Chilala
Deputy Registrar - Administration
• MA (Master of Arts Degree) in Public Administration, University of Zambia.
• BA (Bachelor of Arts Degree) in Public Administration and Development Studies Minor, University of Zambia.
• Certificate in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, University of Zambia.
Deputy Registrar - Academic Affairs
• MA - Master of Arts in Religion, Africa Nazarene University, Nairobi, Kenya
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Africa Nazarene University, Nairobi, Kenya
• Diploma in Theology, Nazarene Theological College of Central Africa, Lilongwe, Malawi
• Master of Commerce in Development Finance, University of Cape Town, South Africa
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
• Technician, Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA), Lusaka, Zambia.
• MSc, Master of Science in Global Governance and Ethics, University College London, UK
• BA Int (Bachelor’s degree in International Relations), Loughborough University, UK
• ‘A’ Levels, Churcher’s College, Petersfield, United Kingdom
Librarian and Open Distance Learning (ODL) Technician
• MSc Engineering, Telecommunication, Ulyanovsk State University, Russia.
• Advanced electronics, Zambia Airforce (ZAF) Technical Training School, Mumbwa.
• Basic electronics, Zambia Airforce (ZAF) Technical Training School, Mumbwa.
Senior Corporate Affairs Officer
• MBA (Master of Business Administration), ESAMI/Maastricht School of Management.
• BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Public Administration and Development Studies, University of Zambia.
• Certified UNCTAD EMPRETEC National Trainer, Johannesburg.
• Certificate in Small Enterprises Promotion for Southern African Countries, Hiroshima, Japan.
• Certificate in Planning and Financing of Small and Micro-enterprises, Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI) in Tanzania